Friday, April 10, 2009

On Da Kine


Alright, I know the quality of the photo isn't that great, but that's what happens when you're shooting from a moving car at three o'clock in the morning with a very crappy camera. I, however, love how this photo came out, despite the poor quality.

There's a road in Hawaii on the island of Oahu that runs up through the Koolau mountain range called the Pali. There's a pretty sweet lookout up there and it's always super windy to the point that you can lean into the wind at damn near a forty-five degree angle and not fall, which is always fun! But back to the highway! There is a part where there's two tunnels, one right after the other. That is what this photo is of. It's a shot taken from a car going through the first Pali tunnel at about three in the morning. I took this somewhere between September of 2006 and January of 2007. Someday I'll make it back there to get some more photos with a better camera, but this will do for now. Enjoy this little taste of my home. Maybe I'll post some more Hawaii photos soon.