Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Charlotte?


So when it's warm and sunny outside, I like to walk around aimlessly and take photos of random things, including myself more often than not. But taking photos of myself obviously has nothing to do with this post! Onto the point..

There's a little corner in my backyard where you can very easily climb on top of the roof of our garage. It's a pretty cool place to snag photos of various things from, so that's where I was headed when I grabbed this one. Now, I'm not really a big fan of spiders. I'm not afraid of them, by far, they're just not really my favorite creatures in the world. I do, however, like the way quite a few of them look. While I was headed over to my garage's roof, I spotted this critter busy making a home in the corner where the side of my house and garage's roof meet. I think it might be a garden spider, but then again, I could be horribly mistaken. But anyway, I really like how it came out, especially seeing as there was no photoshopping done to it aside from resizing it so that the photo wasn't massive. Enjoy! I call her Charlotte [even though I don't know whether it's a female or not].