Monday, April 20, 2009

Obsession


My apologies for slacking with my posts the past few days. I think I might have had a photo taking block. Or maybe the captain of my brain ship went on vacation without telling anyone. Or maybe it was just that every time I actually saw something that would make a good photo I didn't have my camera on me. Whichever it was, it was definitely starting to get pretty irritating. But anyway, I'm back! Well, for today at least. Here you go..

I'm not really sure how much detail I want to go into with this one. I like how the photo came out, a lot, and it definitely has meaning to me. Albeit, not the happiest meaning, but meaning nonetheless. Just know that if you're one of the many that struggle every day like I do to fight this, then I understand and you have my deepest sympathies.