Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chuck's Got Eyes!


Alas, we meet again. So we have this truck that my dad got when we lived in California. If I'm not mistaken, he bought it for something around five hundred dollars. [Or "five hundred dolla" if you prefer it to be said in a Bubble Boy sort of way.] I love this truck, or "Chuck the Truck", as we call him. It's a 1955 Chevy Pickup and I believe it's a second series. A monster of a vehicle, but still amazingly fun to drive, if you have the muscle for it, seeing as how it doesn't have power steering or power brakes. But, I digress. I love the way the headlights are on this truck. They're almost like eyes, and combined with the grill, well, the damn thing might as well be grinning at you. This would be the headlight on the right side of my beasty beast...you know...if you couldn't figure that out on your own.