Friday, April 24, 2009

A Geek At Heart


Okay, I'll admit it. I love Transformers. I love the original show, the original movie, the new movie, the classic and newer toys...all of it. And if you step foot in my room, or happen to notice the tattoos on my thumbs [Autobots symbol on the right and the Decepticons symbol on the left] it'll definitely show.

In a corner of my room, covering the top of my computer desk, stands my massive army of Transformers toys. I don't even know how many of them I have anymore because there are far too many to count. So, on to the story. It's an incredibly nice day out today, so I was wandering about with my camera...like I do...and thought to myself, self, why don't you grab your Megatron and take a few photos of him outside on the grass? So I did. I took a bunch of them, but I think this one came out the best. So I admit it. I'm a super geek. You love it. Don't lie.